No products in the cart.
It is the ZAR of records: (comfortable 8 front running seats, a double double bed, 8 peaks to stow goods and a range of unique combinations seats/sun bathing bed/bed/table. This boat has revolutionised the concept of the rubber dinghies, in only 5.35 meters it withholds all the innovations introduced by “ZAR project”. Ideal for the family, that can enjoy wonderful autonomous nautical camping days (and nights);
ZAR 53 is excellent for all purposes. It bears high-rank motors (140 HP) and offers remarkable performance, or moderate ones (70 HP) without disadvantages for pleasant sailing.
It transports 10 persons, it has about 130 litres of fuel capacity and about 60 litres of water capacity under the walk fl oor without diminishing the passengers and peaks space. Everything has been planned and built for maximum comfort.
The hull is deep and long as much as the one of many bigger boats, it offers soft sailing on the waves, stable tacking and agility, all qualities that are unique in its category (and in the ones above). The line elegance and the practical design make ZAR 53 a unique rubber boat all over the world.
Complete with VTR two-seater drive console with front seat, peak under driver’s seat, rudder and handrail of stainless steel, single cable steering, windshield, 2 separate indoor compartments, waterproof doors, anatomic driver’s seat for two permitting driving in a semi-seated position; horizontally pivoted backrest and cushion for driver’s seat; stainless steel ladder with dashboard on VTR; 4 bollards and 4 handrails made of stainless steel; stainless steel anchor winch nose; 3 gas springs for afterpeak and forepeak covers; prow cushion, stern cushion, stern headrest cushion, padded stern backrest, repair kit, inflation pump, pressure gauge, paddle oars. (All cushions are made of closed cell expanded polyurethane.)
Same features of the classic ZAR 53 improved with white/grey carbon style cushions upholstery, sport driving wheel, n° 3 bow backrest cushions, swim platforms, fuel tank, switch panel and Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel tank of about 130 lt.
- Tank installation in accordance with EC standards
- Reticular polyethylene fuel tank of about 130 lt.
- Reticular polyethylene fuel tank installation in accordance with EC standards
- Fibreglass roll-bar
- Overturning stainless steel roll-bar
- Roll-bar installation with running lights, anchorage lights, horn and wiring
- Beacon ready installed on roll-bar/console
- Electric panel
- Left stern deck with folding ladder
- Right stern deck
- Auxiliary engine support
- Prow sunbed extension with limber board and table legs
- “Stand up” cushion
- Total night cover
- Partial night cover
- Console cover
- Seat cover
- Shower Complete with surge tank, tank in prow, outdoor embarkation and installation
- Complete dingy heuling belt kit for launch/accommodation
- Anchor windlass installed with motor, cable, chain and double controls (in console and anchor housing)
- Special cover for electrical anchor winch installation
- Prow stuffing (n 3 peice)
- Wake board kit complete with counterplates
- Flexi-teak for cockpit
- Flexi-teak installation
- Felxi teak for the bridges
- Nautical camping tent
- Sunroof 3 arch
- Rear telescopic sun-cover for roll-bar
- Prow sunroof (rear telescopic sun-cover extension)
- Side canopy(1) for telescopic sun-cover
|Димензије||200 × 10 × 10 цм|